Friday, September 25, 2015

One day at a time - Mixed emotions

There was a day that I would've been so upset that I could not focus on the next thing to do. Reprioritizing, one thing at a time, keep it simple, self-care, balance, and be not afraid to face our debtors are all great tools for me to use even when I am unable to identify the emotions I go through when in an occupied space such as now. My plate is full and I feel calm but somewhat upset at times. The anxiety levels are better under control because I know it is possible to be in panic mode but by the Grace of God and faith in God I'm calm. I'm sad. I'm happy and blessed. I'm appreciative of many people that step up when you are really in need. To tell me the truth and to offer help to solve the problem is fantastic friendship. Thank you guys for your support. Make sure you keep support in your recovery because if I am not working on my recovery then I am working on my relapse - and I don't want to go there....for sure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment